Wednesday, September 10, 2008

love it here!!

I'm quickly falling in love with Espana....I've had a great day today. Nothing spectacular happened today either. I just feel myself getting comfortable and it's the best feeling ever...

Tomorrow I'm moving into my new apartment!! It's located in the Plaza de Sants, if that means anything to you. Then friday morning I'm going to valencia with a bunch of people!! It's going to be soooo awesome!!! We're taking a train there. Valencia is just south of barcelona, but still located in the auntonomia de catalunya.

Today I took my final exams for the intense language program. that means i have tomorrow, friday, saturday, and sunday off===trouble. BUT i'll be safe, as always :) :)

What else happened today??
I went on a run today! I've gotten back into my running habits and I'm feeling great. The lifestyle here is already active because people walk/bike everywhere so I am feeling more motivated to be outside. But anyways...about my runs....the best part of running in a new area is that every time I go I found a new park or trail filled with beautiful flowers and cool new sites.

When I was on my run, however, I went all the way up a small hill (it felt big at the time ha-ha) and when I got to the top I had an awesome view of the city and just beyond it the sea. sooo awesome!!! But i stretched and just thought about things at the top and I decided that I'll be running the half-marathon in Chi town next year!!!! If you're interested...lemme know!!! :)

Universitat classes start Monday!!! I'll only have classes Monday and Wednesday for now, which means i'm going to have four day weekend every weekend....trouble again!! But i'll get to travel a bunch which is awesome :)

Here's a random, funny picture I thought you'd like: (i'm so photogenic...not)


No comments: