Sunday, September 28, 2008

great day

I woke up today feeling under the weather. it PROBABLY had something to do with having too much fun last night. But that's neither here nor there. Anyways, it was a gorgeous day so I decided to cure my hangover by walking around Montjuic, a park really close to my house. It's a huge park with several gardens, museums, and the site for the '92 olympic games. It was about 70 degrees out, not a cloud in the sky, and I had a really nice time. I was kind of nostalgic because every 5 steps I saw something that reminded me of someone back home!!! I lucked out because there is a botanic garden that is FREE on the last sunday of the month...perfect!!!

Here's me in front of a cool staircase...checkout homegirl and her boyfriend. their face expressions are like "wtf". Also note that I am wearing skinny jeans. I actually bought TWO pairs. I'm officially a European



Here's me and ernesto at the fireworks on Wed for Merce! I live with Mari, Nelson (they are bro and sis) and this is their cousin Ernesto.



Check out the rest of my pics HERE. I uploaded 4 albums...so please check them out!! There are a bunch of captions in the one about the botanic garden.

No comments: