Saturday, August 30, 2008

La playa!!!

OKAYYY here's the beach!!! that's me, in the middle. the water is soooooo gorgeous. it's clear and perfect temperature :)

i'm so scared of jelly fish and stuff. i'm constantly looking down to make sure there's nothing around me, but my shadow kept freaking me out because i kept confusing it for some sort of fish. i need to calm down


This is on the street on the way to the beach. gotta love this stuff


here's more of a scenic view...pictures just don't do it justice though :\ there were no clouds today...hence my sunburn!!!

here's what i did last night. this is what my neighborhood looks like...it's called Placa de Sants. (plaza day sanz). the flags up there say love, friendship, happiness or something like that. peace too, in the back. last night was so fun....there was great music and we were dancing machines. I hung out with people from california. They are great!!! Some californians say things like "bro" and "gnarly". I just laugh

OKAY i know that was a super quick post. i will post more later. but at least it's an upd ate right??? It's good i'm getting busy. Sometimes I'm so homesick, but that happens more when I'm about to fall asleep. during the day I am really busy and have a lot on my mind, so it doesn't affect me as much.

I'm about to go back to the fiesta...tonight is the last night.

I love you all and Thanks so much for reading this. Keep emailing!!! I will post more pictures up tomorrow.

take care and write when you get a chance.
jess

No comments: