Monday, August 18, 2008

hola todos...

alright, today was my first day of classes and they went really well. For those of you that don't know, I started my ILP...which is short for intensive language program. I'm taking 4 Spanish classes and 1 Catalan class that start and end within a month...so it IS pretty intense. I'm with a great group of people though and the professors I have so far are very interesting and easy to listen to. One bad side is that I was unable to sleep last night. I have always had trouble sleeping the night before school starts...since like kindergarten. I think the jet lag/weird sleeping schedule is starting to kick in. I HATE not getting any sleep...but i will live that's for sure!!!

Oh I forgot to tell you how BEAUTIFUL my school is. the inside/outside is gorgeous and it's in the middle of the city. There are always people around so it's fun to people watch. I will bring my camera tomorrow to show and tell! I'm so lucky to be here!!

take care!
love,
jess

1 comment:

Manda said...

Glad to see you're having so much fun! Looking forward to your blogs. Did you share with everyone the real reason you had such a hard time sleeping the night before classes was that you were out til crazy hours of the night at the festival you were at on Saturday!!

Love you lots and miss you!!!

You're favorite sister ever! :)