Thursday, December 11, 2008

startin trouble in BCN

I don't know if it's the spanish air or the fact that I watched Rocky Balboa in Spanish the other day, but it seems like everyone wants a piece of me. Last night my friend's bag got stolen so she went to talk to the bartender about it but while she was gone I just pulled her things closer to me (so nothing else would get stolen) but coincidentally a guy was walking past and he thought I was pulling the chair closer to me because I was afraid HE would steal something...which I wasn't!!! But he started yelling at me!! Now I'm not a fighter but I wasn't going to let him think that....so we kind of got into it!!! It was SO fun!!! And the best part is, i'm pretty sure I WON the argument!!!

THEN this morning I went to the supermarket to get some bread and I was waiting in line with this older woman behind me. I was going to be next until another cash register opened up so I started to walk over there but then little miss sass tried to cut me!!! So I walked a little faster and got back in front of her..............HA! I won that one too!!! I know she was trying to start something with me........

On the way home from the supermarket I started singing Eye of the Tiger (in my head, not out loud...well...i'm actually not sure) It might be a good idea to stay away from those movies for a while...

PS here our pics of me and my friends at the Barcelona game on Saturday!! They won!!! 4-0 vs Valencia. The game was fun but it doesn't compare to baseball games....but I'm slightly biased.

No comments: